"The president says privately and publicly, often, George, that he'll be president for seven-and-a-half more years, so he plans on being a two-term president," Conway told TV host George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.
She dismissed a recent New York Times report that suggested uncertainty about Trump’s plans for a second presidential bid in 2020.
The New York Times reported on Saturday that Republicans, particularly Vice President Mike Pence, were already putting together their presidential campaigns amid growing doubts about Trump’s future in office.
The report also said some of Pence's top aides have privately discussed a possible campaign.
Conway rejected the Times report that Pence will run against Trump in the next election.
"It is absolutely true that the vice president is getting ready for 2020, for reelection as vice president," she said, adding "that is complete fiction, complete fabrication."
According to a recent survey, Trump’s six-month approval rating is the lowest of any president in polls in 70 years.
An ABC News/Washington Post poll released last month surveyed people's opinion about Trump’s competence on the world stage, his effectiveness, the GOP healthcare plan as well as his handling of Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 election.
Only 36 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, down 6 points from his 100-day mark, which itself was a low.
The previous president, whose approval rating was very close to this level at or near six months, was Gerald Ford, who received 39 percent in February 1975.